If leads are your lifeblood, then you need to add social media into your marketing mix. Our digitally driven culture now demands that your brand have a social media presence and the instant interaction it brings is ideal for lead generation. When prospects search for possible partners, the first place they look is online. While your website provides information, social media sparks interaction and lets prospects directly connect with you to drive leads like never before. But simply creating social media accounts is just not enough. You need to focus on attracting, connecting and engaging with social prospects through content creation, advertising, networking, and monitoring. Yet how do you know what will generate leads? Salesforce.com compiled a list of savvy social media steps for lead generation.
These tips span the spectrum of social media channels and guide you with detailed suggestions. Let them be inspiration and motivation for developing your own tactics using the latest technology, such as using their tip on reaching social prospects and evolving it into retargeting on Facebook.
From building a stronger social media network, to making the most of your monitoring and creating content that clicks with leads, their strategies are easy to follow and work for any business. Their top tips include:
Like what you are reading?
Follow MDG Advertising and always be in the know.
- Pursue paid advertising on social media, such as sponsored Tweets and promoted content on Facebook
- Respond to questions and comments on social channels in a timely manner
- Reach out to social prospects in the places and on the platforms where they’re engaging
- Write e-books and then gate these guides with forms
- Repurpose and repackage existing content to give it new life and get more clicks
- Convert your content into visual vehicles for Pinterest pins
- Watch for buying-indication terms in your specific product category
- Promote special offers, deals, and discounts
- Increase conversion rates linking back to dedicated landing pages
- Upload videos to YouTube, which is the second-largest search engine and a first-rate route to exposure
To see all 50 tips for linking to leads, click here.
MDG Advertising, a full-service advertising agency with offices in Boca Raton and New York, NY, is one of Florida’s top branding firms. MDG’s capabilities include print advertising, direct mail marketing, branding, logo design, creative, digital marketing, media buying and planning, radio and TV advertising, Web design and development, online video advertising, infographic development, email marketing, content marketing, lead generation, social media marketing, and SEO. For the latest trends in advertising and branding, contact MDG Advertising today at 561-338-7797 or visit mdgadvertising.com.