Opening on January 14 in West Palm Beach, the South Florida Fair has debuted a rockin’ roster of top musical acts. Long loved for its thrilling rides, exciting exhibits, family fun and decadent fair food, this year’s Fair will be a must for music fans with its something-for-everyone schedule of exciting concerts. Who’s taking center stage and top billing at the Fair?
Whether you’re craving country or ready to rock, listen to this year’s line-up:
- Saving Abel – gold-selling New South rockers playing Jan. 14 at 8 p.m.
- The Crash Kings – the fan-favorite L.A. power-pop trio playing Jan. 15 at 8 p.m.
- Jerrod Niemann – Billboard’s country chart-topper playing Jan. 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Band Perry – pop-country crowd-pleasers playing Jan. 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Kansas – arena-rock classics playing Jan. 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Tenth Avenue North – faith-friendly free spirits from West Palm Beach playing Jan. 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Used – wild guitar rockers playing Jan. 26 at 7:30
- Travis Tritt – unplugged country bandit playing Jan. 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Intocable – the Grammy-winning Tejano sensation playing Jan. 28 at 7 p.m.
All concerts are free with Fair admission, except Intocable which is $45 with Fair admission included.
Like what you are reading?
Follow MDG Advertising and always be in the know.
The South Florida Fair runs from January 14 through January 30. Advance discounted tickets are available until January 13. For more information, visit www.southfloridafair.com.
The South Florida Fair opens January 14 in West Palm Beach and excitement is not only in the air, it’s on the air, with a series of lively television and radio commercials created by MDG Advertising. The broadcast advertising campaign was inspired by our concept of “Share the Fair,” an idea that we integrated into the commercials in an entertaining way.
Click here to enjoy the multi-dimensional “Share the Fair” concept television and radio commercials created by MDG Advertising.
MDG Advertising, a full-service Florida advertising agency, with offices in Boca Raton and New York, NY, specializes in developing targeted, Internet marketing solutions, exceptional creative executions and solid branding and media buying strategies that give clients a competitive advantage. To view all MDG corporate identity projects, collateral design, signage, TV and Web design, click here.