We’re looking for an experienced, highly motivated business development director to drive significant agency revenue growth. Our ideal match would be a new-business pro with a proven track record of prospecting, lead generation and qualification, responding to RFPs, developing presentations, and timely follow up. If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, we want to hear from you.
As business development director, you will identify, analyze, coordinate, pitch, and gain new clients from the healthcare, financial, tourism, and consumer and B2B verticals. Responsibilities will include all activities related to the strategy, management, coordination, and acquisition of new clients.
- Develop strategies and create opportunities to pitch new clients
- Actively manage agency’s business development efforts
- Develop and maintain prospect database
- Build relationships between agency and key prospects
- Manage and maintain regular contact with companies on the prospect list
- Develop responses to RFPs
- Work collaboratively with agency teams on RFPs and pitch presentations
- Organize, direct, and make arrangements for pitch presentations
- Provide accurate forecasting of the sales pipeline
- Prepare weekly new business activity reports for management
- Manage availability of internal agency resources to support business development needs without impacting existing client deliverables
- Prepare and negotiate contracts and service agreements
- Represent and promote the agency in the business community
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years advertising agency experience
- You must have a valid driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation to attend client meetings and events.