As our Search Marketing Campaign Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to strategically leverage organic search engine optimization and paid-search techniques for our clients to increase customer acquisition by driving relevant and high-converting traffic. You will work with a team of passionate individuals who are focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences and strong business results in a fun and high-performing environment.
We are looking for a strong, strategic thinker who:
- Combines integrated SEO and PPC strategy and execution plans to efficiently drive traffic, conversion, and positive ROI.
- Communicates search priorities effectively based on data-driven decision making.
- Uses strong analytical skills and rigorous testing standards to report on performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Works with department members to develop ongoing reports and key metrics, improve tracking process, and uncover customer insights.
Organic Search / SEO:
- Deep experience with keyword research and writing compelling, keyword-rich, “within brand guidelines” title tags, meta descriptions, and more.
- Develop and/or optimize video, mobile, user-generated, and data-driven content.
- Proven ability to prospect for links from other websites and to effectively build links to meet specific SEO goals.
- Work cooperatively with other team members to recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and improve organic search engine rankings, including optimizing site architecture, code, internal linking, and sub-domains.
- Research industry trends and search engine news to develop SEO best practices for emerging market opportunities to maximize traffic growth and identify keyword target lists.
Paid Search Marketing / PPC:
- Manage multiple client PPC campaigns.
- Manage search marketing campaigns at first- and second-tier search engines.
- Work with internal media team to develop and manage program budget and expense forecast to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual unit and revenue goals.
- Understand and employ as appropriate, advanced search marketing techniques such as contextual ads, behavioral marketing, geo-targeting, etc.
- Expand keyword inventory & optimize and test ad copy.
- Improve campaign performance through multivariate testing, visitor segmentation, messaging, and landing pages.
- Analyze search marketing campaign performance and user behavior to make recommendations for optimization.
- Conduct competitive research, identify business implications, and share findings.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience managing PPC and SEO marketing. Must have hands-on, as well as management experience in both.
- Google AdWords & Analytics certified
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to use data to gain insights and drive decisions.
- Experience with website-traffic analytics software (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and search engine reporting and research software (Moz, SEMRush, etc.).
- Experience with landing page conversion rate optimization.
- Enthusiasm and energy to stay current on the latest search marketing trends.
- Strong data-analysis and reporting skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation to attend client meetings and events.