Learn why B2B marketing won’t be business as usual in 2016.
If you’re part of a B2B company that plans to devote more dollars to digital in 2016, you’re in good company. Some 98% of B2B companies plan to increase their investment in digital for the coming year. The question is, what areas deserve the lion’s share of your budget? MDG’s complimentary new e-book narrows it down to which tools and tactics are likely to generate the greatest results.
- The 5 digital B2B tactics that hold the most promise for 2016
- Why you must look beyond numbers to determine what’s driving sales
- What key metric will play the greatest role in improving lead generation over the next three years
- The best ways to use marketing automation to build, track, and manage digital campaigns
- What one tool will make you twice as likely to gain double-digit annual growth rates
- Which two digital standbys to stick with in 2016
- Where other B2B marketers are putting their money in the coming year