Email Marketing Manager
MDG Advertising is looking for an email marketing manager who is technically proficient in front-end development and has a genuine passion for email marketing and the customer experience. The ideal candidate is an expert in HTML/CSS, mobile responsive design, email template innovation, and implementing deliverability best practices into code.
This individual is equally comfortable with creating beautifully designed, user-friendly, and responsive emails as well as editing existing code and hand-coding emails and assets from scratch. The person we’ve envisioned has the technical chops for email development but also understands and values the power of a gorgeously, effectively presented email that wows and motivates customer action.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Hand-code highly complex mobile responsive emails using best practice guidelines for HTML/CSS and media queries to optimize responsive rendering, improve deliverability, and drive click-through and engagement
- Develop and optimize email templates for continued A/B testing, mobile optimization, and personalization according to business rules and logic
- Perform detailed QA of all email code and templates across mobile and desktop platforms
- Q/A and test for accurate rendering across all major North American email clients and devices
- Proficient in HTML, CSS
- At least 3-5 years of experience in front-end development/design or email development
- Proficient in Adobe creative Suite
- Experience working with email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Salesforce, iContact, Email on Acid, Litmus, etc…)
- Superb attention to detail
- Capable of handling simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team