Jr. Account Executive
Report to and assist the account manager in managing multiple accounts and projects.
Develop an understanding of the client, industry, and target audiences. Learn the client’s business to become familiar with its services, goals, and competitors. Develop briefs and aid in research.
Develop a good working relationship with clients and the various departments within MDG Advertising, including creative, digital, media, and production.
- Provide day-to-day support via telephone, emails, and meetings.
- Handle the execution of jobs, including trafficking, status reports, and conference reports.
- Help to manage creative development (client approvals, briefings, check-ins).
- Understand the client’s business, brand, and target audiences. Read trades, third-party research, and all agency/client presentations.
- Learn the client’s core brand strategy and be able to talk about it.
- Coordinate meetings by ensuring that conference rooms/calendars are booked, attendees arrive on time, meeting room and documents are prepared, and AV has been checked.
- Experience working on email, digital, and social media campaigns.
- Ability to build strong internal working relationships and with agency partners and clients.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy.