Jr. Information Architect (IA)
MDG Advertising in Boca Raton is looking for a Jr. Information Architect (IA). Under general supervision, responsible for assisting the Information Architecture team in creating deliverables for a website or application by performing the duties below.
- Performs competitive and user analysis.
- Develops supporting documentation specifying organization, navigation, labeling, and searching systems.
- Works closely with other members of the IA team in converting business requirements into prototype, determining content and functionality.
- Develops supporting documentations such as Site Maps, Wireframes, User Personas, Use-case Scenarios, Feature Matrix, and User Experience Testing scripts and results.
- Communicates recommendations clearly through supporting documentation, one-on-one dialog, and through group presentation.
- Other duties that are within education and experience or the incumbent may be assigned for the betterment of the company.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge in the development of websites or applications, from concept to development
- Must have fundamental understanding of supporting documentation such as Site Maps, Wireframes, Use Personas, and Use-case Scenarios
- Must possess a basic knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Axure (or similar)
- Ability to communicate effectively, work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Individual must possess an Associates degree in related field, or 1-3 years equivalent work experience in Information Architecture, User Centered Design, Iterative Design or Visual Communication Design.
- You must be able to legally drive or have reliable transportation.