Marketing Data Analyst
MDG Advertising, a full-service digital ad agency, has an exciting opportunity available for a Marketing Data Analyst with 3+ years of experience.
- Transform raw data into actionable insights that ensure cross-departmental marketing efforts are effectively driving conversion, growth & revenue.
- Undertake customer journey and retention analysis to determine promotional campaign effectiveness & product feature usage.
- Identify & track acquisition CPA and build predictive acquisition, churn & CLTV models.
- Optimize marketing efforts through targeting segmentation/clustering and attribution modeling.
- Use visual, logical & creativity to identify, design and build insightful dashboards that enable business owners to stay on top of KPIs and marketing initiatives.
- Advise and present the interpretation and summary of marketing data, including campaign and web analytics, and provide insight and recommendations to local marketing teams.
- Assist with the setup and activation of ETL processes.
- Maintain, manage and refine established Google Data Studio client reports.
- Proactively monitor dashboards to identify unusual trends which may require corrective action.
Experience & Education Required:
- 3+ years hands-on experience in data analysis, statistics, and data modeling as well as proficiency in managing large datasets in different formats such as text/csv, Excel, Access, SQL Server, API or related
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math or any other related field.
- Experience with business intelligence, database mining, statistical analysis tools and data visualization platforms (Tableau, PowerBI, R, Google Data Platforms, TapClicks etc.).
- Via cohort analysis, continuously unearthing insights that will improve funnel conversion, customer retention rates & tenure as well as transaction volume and MRR (clickstream data: from first impression to lapsed customer).
- Ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience, and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Comfortable with digital marketing platform providers (Google Data Studio, GA, AdWords, Firebase, DoubleClick, AppsFlyer, Marketo, Facebook, Visual Website Optimizer, Google My Business, Waze, Yelp, CallRail, Marchex, ReachLocal etc.), integrating 3rd party APIs and maintaining the integrity of marketing data through the delivery of validated and accurate reporting.
- Oversee campaign tagging & tracking implementation as well as ongoing management & maintenance leveraging Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other digital marketing platforms.
- An advanced Excel wizard who is highly numerate, analytical and detail orientated logical thinker.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.