Marketing Data Analyst
MDG Advertising, a full-service digital ad agency, has an exciting opportunity available in Boca Raton, FL for a Marketing Data Analyst with 3+ years of experience to work within a leading analytics/reporting team.
- Prepare and execute the marketing data warehouse strategy, technology stack rollout and the creation (and training) of self-serve data tools & reporting suites for all MDG clients.
- Transform raw data into actionable insights that ensure cross-departmental marketing efforts are effectively driving conversion, growth & revenue.
- Undertake customer journey and retention analysis to determine promotional campaign effectiveness & product feature usage.
- Identify & track acquisition CPA and build predictive acquisition, churn & CLTV models.
- Optimize marketing efforts through targeting segmentation/clustering and attribution modeling.
- Use visual, logical & creativity to identify, design and build insightful dashboards that enable business owners to stay on top of KPIs and marketing initiatives.
- Advise on the interpretation of marketing data, including campaign and web analytics, and provide insight and recommendations to local marketing teams.
- Assist with the setup and activation of ETL processes.
Experience & Education Required:
- 3+ years hands-on experience in data analysis, statistics, and data modeling as well as proficiency in managing large datasets in different formats such as text/csv, Excel, Access, SQL Server, API or related
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math or any other related field.
- Experience with business intelligence, database mining, statistical analysis tools and data visualization platforms (Tableau, PowerBI, R, Google Data Platforms, TapClicks etc.).
- Via cohort analysis, continuously unearthing insights that will improve funnel conversion, customer retention rates & tenure as well as transaction volume and MRR (clickstream data: from first impression to lapsed customer).
- Ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience, and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Comfortable with digital marketing platform providers (GA, AdWords, Firebase, DoubleClick, AppsFlyer, Marketo, Facebook, Visual Website Optimizer, Google My Business, Waze, Yelp, CallRail, Marchex, ReachLocal etc.), integrating 3rd party APIs and maintaining the integrity of marketing data through the delivery of validated and accurate reporting.
- Oversee campaign tagging & tracking implementation as well as ongoing management & maintenance leveraging Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other digital marketing platforms.
- An advanced Excel wizard who is highly numerate, analytical and detail orientated logical thinker.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.