Social Media Community Manager
The Social Media Community Manager will take on the day-to-day responsibilities of the social media presence for multiple agency clients across multiple platforms. This role will report to the Director of Social Media. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience using social media, personally and professionally.
Opening is located in Boca Raton, FL. No relocation is offered.
- Implement platform-specific best practices across various platforms and social communities including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Help to develop and execute social media marketing strategies for our clients across a wide array of industries.
- Develop and implement creative and highly measurable social media programs and campaigns, including guerilla and word-of- mouth campaigns. Track, analyze, and report on the campaigns.
- Community-building around various topics, industries, products, and brands for our clients. Foster interactivity, engagement, community growth, expertise, trust, and loyalty. Seek out opportunities for conversation.
- Community moderation, including answering comments and questions, prompting further engagement, escalating issues to clients, following up on issues, and maintaining community standards. Conflict management and crisis management when necessary. Given our business and the nature of social media, some weekend, holiday, and off-hours work will be required.
- Develop and execute custom content marketing strategies for clients, including content curation of relevant articles, images, videos, infographics and other highly compelling items. Some copywriting, including creation of conversion-optimized titles and intros along with social SEO copy.
- Perform outreach activities, including developing and maintaining relationships with key bloggers and other influencers. Leverage those relationships and opportunities where appropriate.
- Execute paid/sponsored media campaigns across multiple social media platforms in conjunction with the media department.
- Utilize third-party social media management tools.
- Utilize platform-specific and third-party social media tracking and analytics tools.
- Provide reporting on social media key metrics. Track projects, report, and monitor KPIs and social media ROI.
- Provide ROI basis for increasing social media budgets through business metrics, optimization, and testing across brands.
- Establish, track, and ensure adherence to budgets, launch schedules, campaigns, and marketing objectives.
- Stay bleeding-edge current on the latest news and events in the world of social media and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Experiment with new tools and platforms.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with demonstrated success in social media community management, community building, social media strategies, and outreach.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Must be flexible, with the ability to multi-task and frequently adjust to changing priorities and timelines in a fast-paced working environment. Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds.
- Self-starter, constantly thinking proactively and identifying new opportunities.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to write with a given audience in mind, keeping communication clear and concise.
- Diplomacy in internal/external communications.
- Outstanding commitment to customer service and customer advocacy.
- Commitment to agency growth.
- Focus on corporate reputation, image and risk management.
- Links to social media platforms and/or campaigns you were directly involved with along with explanations. Cite goals and results.
- Personal social media links you would like to share as a glimpse of you.
Please do not apply if you do not have a minimum of 3 years of experience with demonstrated success in social media community management, community building, social media strategies, and outreach. You must have a valid driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation to attend client meetings and events.