Sr. Account Manager
MDG Advertising has an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented account manager with 5+ years of ad agency experience. We seek a professional, multi-tasker, who works well under pressure and within tight deadlines, while still maintaining a positive attitude. The Account Manager will work closely with account directors, clients, creative, production, digital and media departments.
- Handle all day-to-day activities for clients in various verticals
- Coordinate project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
- Keep apprised of client’s products/services/marketing developments
- Gather and assemble background information, research, and analyses as needed for development of creative briefs and new business presentations
- Respond to client phone calls and be aware of all client activities to provide back-up to account directors
- Work with the account director and traffic manager to compile, update and issue status reports, daily hot sheets and campaign tracking results
- Prepare client contact reports
- Maintain all client information in an organized manner as needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards
- Coordinate signatures/approvals from clients and make sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines
- Blog and social media updates
- Act as liaison with other agency departments and vendors
- Review client billing
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Expert in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of general advertising principles and account service protocol
- Ad agency experience managing and executing online/interactive projects and all forms of digital marketing.
- Self-starter, works with limited supervision
- Troubleshooter, problem-solver
- Organized and pays attention to every detail
- Proactive versus reactive thinker
- Manages multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Excellent business writing skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Hospitality, healthcare and retail experience a plus
- You must have a valid driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation to attend client meetings and events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field preferred.