Millennials are changing the course of travel marketing. Are you ready?
This group is primed and ready to travel. Just not in the same way as their parents. Forget the old methods of marketing to them, too. Because Millennials don’t think, act, or respond to ads in the same way, either. To capture this travel-ready, marketing-weary audience, you’ll need to totally rethink the way you sell to them.
- Why Millennials don’t engage with brands in the same way as previous generations
- Who and what influences Millennial travel decisions
- What types of travel experiences they prefer and simple ways to create them
- Where they head first before booking travel
- The best channels for reaching this on-the-go group
- Why you need to deliver a consistent message across multiple devices
- Twelve tips to keep this ad-leery audience from tuning out
- How to ensure that your customer experience lives up to their high expectations
- Why it’s so critical to earn their loyalty early