Print, Direct Mail, TV, Radio, Outdoor Agency in Boca Raton & New York CityFor You:
A non-traditional approach to traditional marketing
With so many digital channels on the rise—from social networks and streaming sites to voice-enabled assistants and VR experiences—it’s sometimes easy to forget that traditional media remains remarkably popular and powerful.
While these stalwarts don’t tend to get as much buzz as they used to, they continue to engage large, passionate audiences. According to recent research, radio reaches more than three-quarters of the population of the United States each week; outdoor media has the highest recall of any format; print and direct mail advertising are now among the most cost-effective media; and most Americans spend more time watching television than using the Internet.
All of that is why we believe that print, radio, television, direct mail, and outdoor advertising should still be considered when developing a comprehensive marketing strategy.
Making the most of these channels takes skill. Tapping into their full potential requires a sophisticated strategy, well-thought-out media mix, and superb creative. It’s also necessary to understand how to use them in tandem with, rather than separate from, digital media.
We have the combination of expertise and experience needed to help your brand succeed with traditional channels. MDG has a long history of creating successful, forward-thinking, and award-winning traditional advertising and direct mail campaigns.
By partnering with your team, we can help your brand develop a traditional media approach that can stand alone or integrate seamlessly with digital channels—and which is sure to stand the test of time.
Just as digital platforms and formats are all different, so too are traditional channels. At MDG, our award-winning team is experienced in developing specific marketing and advertising solutions for each medium. Our range of traditional capabilities includes:
- Radio: The reach of radio is remarkable, especially in local markets. If you want to engage nearby consumers, it remains one of the most effective and efficient approaches. Our experts are well versed in the nuances of radio, from understanding the audiences of different stations, to knowing how to develop creative that stands out.
- Television: Up until the Internet came along and upended things, television advertising was the clear king of the hill. It now faces stiffer competition than it used to, but the medium remains incredibly effective in connecting with consumers on an emotional level. Our award-winning team understands how to use TV advertising to connect with your target groups and inspire the right reactions.
- Outdoor advertising: When outdoor/out-of-home (OOH) media is effective, it’s really, really effective. Ads that break through the noise usually leave a lasting impression because consumers often see them in situations where they cannot disengage—when stuck in traffic, commuting on a bus, etc. Our specialist are superb in developing outdoor creative that succeeds in standing out.
- Print: One of the ironies of the current media landscape is that print advertising—for a long time among the priciest of media—is now one of the most cost-effective channels. For savvy marketers there are many chances to reach large, valuable audiences at rates that were once unthinkable. We’re experts in finding these opportunities and creating ads that engage.
- Direct mail: Direct mail is essentially a digital channel in the guise of a traditional medium. As with many Internet-based platforms, it enables advertisers to precisely target audiences with highly specific offers based on geography. At MDG, we know how to make the most of these powerful capabilities, delivering the exact messaging you want, to the specific groups that are most valuable to your brand.
Let’s Talk About Traditional Media
Succeeding with traditional media comes down to finding a partner with expertise and experience. At MDG, our award-winning specialists have the right mix of skills, knowledge, and passion needed to help your brand get the most out of its traditional marketing spend.
Learn more about the art of partnership and how our approach to traditional media helps brands achieve their goals.
Written by Michael Del Gigante