People are eager for personalization from brands.
Nearly three-quarters (74%) of web users say they’re frustrated with sites that aren’t tailored to their needs, 72% of consumers say they don’t like generic marketing, and 58% of shoppers say they’d like companies to better focus their discount offers.
Yet, despite this clear demand, most brands still feel that their personalization efforts are not connecting. In fact, one recent survey of marketers found that 60% say their organization struggles with the tactic.
Why? The root cause is that many firms are not delivering the personalized experiences that people truly want.
In the new e-book from MDG Advertising, 4 Steps to Unlocking the Real Power of Marketing Personalization, we explain how to overcome these challenges by following four general guidelines that have helped us significantly improve our clients’ targeting strategies.
The areas covered in this complimentary e-book include:
- Smart vs. dumb tactics: Personalization means much more than simply including a name in an email; learn how dynamic targeting is the real key to effective engagement.
- Single view of the customer: To harness the power of personalization, you need rich, constantly updated consumer profiles; discover why this is the foundation for success.
- Data and systems: Personalization and data/systems aren’t just linked, they’re fundamentally intertwined; explore how investing in platforms can pay off immensely.
- Transparency and security: Consumers remain wary of personalization because they aren’t sure how data is being used and stored; find out how to overcome these concerns.
Check out the full e-book for an in-depth exploration of how each of these approaches can significantly improve your current and future marketing personalization efforts.
Why you need to take personalization more personally.
For most marketers, personalization efforts are limited to using the customer’s first name in an email. For real results, that’s not nearly enough. By gaining a better understanding of customer behavior, and tailoring your communications accordingly, you can double email open rates and actually triple the number of click-throughs. It’s as simple as following our four, client-proven personalization steps.
We’ll show you how in “4 Steps to Unlocking the Real Power of Marketing Personalization,” MDG’s complimentary new e-book. You’ll learn:
- What you’re doing wrong and why it frustrates your customers
- How to tailor communications to give them what they really want
- Simple tactics to get up to 3X more click-throughs
- Specifics on the right data to gather & how to go about it
- Ways to gain your customers’ trust & why this is so important
- Where to draw the line between personal and creepy (as in too much information)
Improve your brand’s marketing personalization and targeting. Contact MDG Advertising today at 561-338-7797.
MDG Advertising, a full-service advertising agency with offices in Boca Raton and New York, NY, is one of Florida’s top branding firms. MDG’s capabilities include print advertising, direct mail marketing, branding, logo design, creative, media buying and planning, radio and TV advertising, outdoor, newspaper, digital marketing, website design and development, online video advertising, infographic development, email marketing, video marketing, mobile marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, paid search marketing, and SEO. To learn about the latest trends in advertising and branding, contact MDG Advertising today at 561-338-7797.