Time: Noon to 1:30 PM
Location: The Seagate Hotel and Spa
TO REGISTER: https://www.mdgadvertising.com/seminars/UX-SEO/
Creating a usable web experience has always been important for your users, but it is also becoming increasingly important for SEO. Search engines are learning to identify how people react to your site, which means conversion efficiency leads to better rankings.
Join us for our upcoming seminar, where MDG’s usability and SEO master practitioners explore practical steps your company can take to identify, correct, and maximize elements of your web presence for better search engine optimization (SEO) and ultimately a better user experience (UX).
Why you should attend:
- Find out how to drive increased FREE traffic to your website
- Generate leads and convert them into paying customers
- Learn do-it-yourself strategies for immediate results
Topics to be covered:
- Why discoverability, accessibility, and shareability matter
- How to identify and correct key on-site usability mistakes
- How to optimize your site for priority users and primary tasks
- Identifying keywords and how to target them
- Transforming your website into a brand experience
- Preparing for the future of search and social media
About the Speakers
Eric’s work as an information architect, usability expert and creative director spans almost 15 years, and has taken him from South Florida to Boston – and back again. Along the way, Eric has worked with Fortune 500 clients such as AT&T Wireless and Pfizer to research, architect, design and build websites, intranets and Internet applications.
As an SEO and web analytics specialist, Charlie works with enterprise-level clientele to direct link building, competitive analysis, digital brand development, and social media initiatives. His ability to articulate resonant marketing messages with power and authority complements his ability to simplify technical SEO skills into actionable insights. He has contributed to several advanced SEO panels at SES, PubCon, SMX East, and IMSB.
TO REGISTER: https://www.mdgadvertising.com/seminars/chamber/
Written by Michael Del Gigante