MDG Advertising is proud to have recently posted its 1000th blog article. We launched this blog in July 2009 in an effort to keep readers in tune with the latest marketing topics and trends, as well as stay in touch with a community interested in the changes and challenges of advertising today. We believe we accomplished these goals and think that this major milestone is something to celebrate!
After more than three years and 1000 blog posts, we’ve personally discovered the enormous value of a blog and can’t emphasize enough just how vital it is to have a solid content marketing strategy driving its production.
Before we launch the balloons and spark up the fireworks, we’d like to thank all of you, our loyal readers. Thank you for regularly reading our blog and then sharing our articles with your colleagues and friends, as well as on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and other social media sites. It’s because of you that MDG Advertising’s blog has become one of the top blogs on traditional and digital advertising and marketing, branding, email marketing, social media, and SEO on the Web today. You’re the reason we’re committed to creating fresh content, covering the must-know news, and offering the most effective marketing strategies every single day.
We’d also like to thank our talented team of creative professionals and digital specialists who strive to make every blog post as interesting, informative, and valuable as possible. It’s a team effort that we look forward to continuing.
Since statistics are so important to our industry and our blog, let us share some of the stats behind this celebration. At the moment of this milestone:
- Most popular posts were “The ROI of Social Media,” “A Marketers Guide to Pinterest,” “Should You Build a Mobile App or Mobile Website?”, Social vs Search Smackdown: A Battle of Internet Marketing Titans [Video Infographic] and “It’s All About the Images”
- Most clicked topics were Google, infographics, social media, and brand development
- 214,155 unique visitors had spent an average of 1 minute and 17 seconds reading our content
- 2 hours and 44 minutes was the longest time spent on the blog by a single visitor
- Our visitors came from 193 countries outside the U.S., with most from the U.K., Canada, India, Egypt, Germany, and Australia
- 69,000 visitors arrived via social media referral
- 46,000 mobile views came from the iPhone and iPad
Once again, thank you for making this milestone possible. We hope you continue to read and rely upon the MDG blog for the latest highlights, happenings, and helpful hints affecting advertising in all its forms and functions.
MDG Advertising, a full-service Florida advertising firm with offices in Boca Raton and New York, NY, specializes in developing targeted Internet marketing solutions, exceptional creative executions and solid branding and media buying strategies that give clients a competitive advantage. Our core capabilities include branding, logo design, creative, digital marketing, content marketing, blog development, print advertising, media planning and buying, TV and radio, Web design and development, email marketing, social media marketing, search marketing, and SEO.