MDG’s Sixth Annual "Looking Beyond College" Scholarship Essay Contest.
MDG Advertising, one of the country’s most creative advertising agencies, wants to help you pay for college! We developed this scholarship essay contest for students who are seeking financial support for their college studies, but also would like a great opportunity to develop or enhance a creative writing portfolio.
Because clear and creative writing skills are essential for success in so many industries today, especially ours, we’re looking for compelling essays that creatively describe a student’s dream job after college. If you think you have what it takes to win MDG’s $1,000 scholarship, then we invite you to enter today!
Get ready to impress our judges and move one step closer to landing the scholarship. In 700 to 1000 words, describe your ideal job after college (it doesn’t have to be in advertising). Highlight your unique qualities and give a thoughtful and creatively written explanation about why you think the job would fulfill you and what skills you have that would lead you to success in your chosen field.
MDG’s judges will select the top-scoring essay based on its creativity and writing excellence.
The winner will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship to be used for tuition, room & board, books, or technology acquisition.
Ready, set, write!
Submit your essay!
- The contest is open to students enrolled in a degree-granting college in the U.S.
- The competition is open to students who are U.S. citizens and residents.
- Interested students must submit a 700–1,000 word essay to the form on the right. Include your name, email, phone number, and school.
- Submissions will be judged based on creativity, uniqueness, and writing skill.
- All submissions must be received by November 20, 2020.
- The winner will be selected by MDG Advertising no later than December 4, 2020.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded before December 11, 2020 and the winner will be featured on MDG Advertising’s official blog.
The winner of the competition will be selected at the discretion of MDG Advertising, based on criteria determined by MDG. MDG Advertising reserves the right to disqualify entrants if the conditions above are not met. MDG retains the right to update these rules and regulations at its own discretion, without notice. By submitting an entry to the sixth annual “Looking Beyond College” scholarship essay contest, students acknowledge that they’re participating in a competition and understand that they’re not guaranteed to win or receive scholarship funds. Once MDG Advertising selects the winning entry, arrangements for awarding the scholarship, for academic use only, will be finalized.