Most brands have heard of Vine through the grapevine, but some aren’t sure how much it can help their business. Vine is a mash-up of the hottest trends today, which are Instagram and video. It’s basically the video version of Instagram and it’s one of the fastest-growing apps. With Vine, users produce six-second looping videos, which can be addictive to watch. Since its community is younger and more cinematic than Instagram’s, Vine provides brands with excellent exposure to a trend-seeking, buzz-building audience. To show the value of Vine for brands, SocialMediaToday.com posted an infographic created by SurePayroll. It features all kinds of must-see findings on how brands can use Vine to increase and improve their business, from facts on its popularity to tips for creating content. Here’s a sneak peek at its highlights:
Why Vine Is an App for Brands to Watch
- Approximately 40 million users have downloaded Vine.
- 18–20 year-olds are the biggest age group of Vine users.
- More than 100 million people view Vine every month.
- Branded Vines receive 400% more shares than branded videos.
A View of Video Strategies
- Brands should always plan and sketch the video first.
- The content should be fresh and have value.
- Some content ideas include promoting new products, marketing new material, offering how-to instruction, sharing brand news, and teasing upcoming additions.
- Get consumers involved by holding contests, spotlighting loyal customers, and featuring social media comments from customers.
Take a look at the entire infographic to discover more ways that Vine can bring value to brands.
Like what you are reading?
Follow MDG Advertising and always be in the know.
Infographic by SurePayroll.
MDG Advertising, a full-service advertising agency with offices in Boca Raton and New York, NY, is one of Florida’s top branding firms. MDG’s capabilities include print advertising, direct mail marketing, branding, logo design, creative, media buying and planning, radio and TV advertising, outdoor, newspaper, digital marketing, website design and development, online video advertising, infographic development, email marketing, video marketing, mobile marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, paid search marketing, and SEO. To learn about the latest trends in advertising and branding, contact MDG Advertising today at 561-338-7797 or visit mdgadvertising.com