For 50 years, the International Franchise Assocation (IFA) has hosted its Annual Convention to promote excellence, education and relationship building for franchise business professionals. This February, the 51st Annual Convention will bring franchisors, franchisees and franchise support companies to Las Vegas for a richly rewarding experience with numerous networking opportunities, profound industry insights and innovative solutions to some of the most pressing issues facing franchising.
Upholding the IFA tradition of excellence are its distinguished keynote speakers. Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney will bring his business savvy and economic expertise as Opening General Session Speaker. Steve Forbes, Chairman and CEO of Forbes Media and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes magazine, will convey his wide-ranging political insight and media knowledge at the Luncheon and General Session. Both speakers are inspirations to business leaders worldwide and their wise words will surely resonate with franchise professionals in every realm.
Highlights of the 2011 Annual Convention include:
· Keynote speakers Mitt Romney and Steve Forbes will share their experiences and knowledge in the economy, business, media, politics and discuss ways the industry can position itself for growth
· The Executive Business Solutions Roundtables, a forum for successful franchise business leaders to share best practices to help franchises leverage the recovering economy
Like what you are reading?
Follow MDG Advertising and always be in the know.
· The debut of the Franchise Benchmarking Report which will allow companies to compare their sales, lead costs, franchise training and support costs to other franchisors and reveal new data that will provide a sneak-peek at industry performance in 2011
· More than 30 educational sessions, summits and mini-sessions will discuss trends and news in areas such as management and leadership, financing, franchise relations, multi-unit growth, franchise development, franchising overseas and social media
· Valuable networking opportunities including the highly-anticipated Taste of Franchising featuring IFA member brands, as well as multiple social receptions throughout the convention and a Closing Gala with live entertainment
The IFA 2011 Annual Convention promises to be an enriching and enlightening experience, filled with strategies and solutions for success which will pave the way for the franchise industry in the coming year and beyond.
Michael Del Gigante is president and executive creative director of MDG Advertising in Boca Raton, Florida. MDG Advertising is a full-service South Florida advertising agency, with offices in Florida and New York, that specializes in developing targeted franchise marketing solutions, exceptional online executions, and solid branding and media buying strategies that give franchises a real competitive advantage. For more information, call 561-338-7797 or log here.