MDG Advertising, an award-winning, full-service ad agency in Boca Raton, FL, has an exciting opportunity for a media planner/buyer with 2-5 years of agency experience. We seek a professional, multi-tasker who works well under pressure and within tight deadlines, while still maintaining a positive attitude. The media planner/buyer will work closely with the media director, media supervisor and the traffic and account-service departments.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Integrated media plan development
- Buying and reporting: broadcast, print, out-of-home, social and digital media
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience in managing materials, and reconciling buys/insertion orders to invoicing and posting
- Generate reports for account management
- Thrives in a team-oriented environment, interacting well with members of various agency teams, including account, creative, and traffic
- Proficient with media-buying software, Excel, Strata, Microsoft Office, and Mac
- Understands that media relationships are key to the agency’s success
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or related field preferred
Only candidates with required advertising agency media planning / buying experience will be considered. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
For confidential consideration, please forward cover letter and resume and salary requirement.