MDG Advertising, a full-service ad agency with high creative standards and high-level clients, seeks a conceptual art director with 5+ years of agency experience. Candidate must have a portfolio of exceptional integrated campaigns that are brand building and memorable. A positive attitude and a passion for creating innovative, highly successful campaigns within traditional and digital disciplines are required. Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. The ability to produce Keynote presentations and accurate print-ready files is a plus.
The art director must:
- Develop creative solutions for complex marketing projects.
- Possess a pixel-level attention to detail and a strong design sense, with an eye for typography, composition, and color.
- Be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand the client’s business, vision, and goals.
- Conceptualize marketing strategies, including traditional, digital, and social media, for a variety of clients within multiple verticals.
- Manage multiple fast-paced projects efficiently.
- Be a team player, working collaboratively with agency team to meet deadlines.
- Write compelling headlines and execute the concepts visually.
- Be skilled in image manipulation and color correction.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of traditional and digital printing techniques.
- Develop and maintain client brand guidelines and design standards.
- Assist with presentations to existing and new clients.
- Participate in or lead new-business pitches.
Bachelor’s degree in advertising, design, or graphic art is preferred. Five to ten years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. You must have a valid driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation to attend client meetings and events.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
For confidential consideration, please forward a cover letter, salary history, resume, and a link to your portfolio. Your inquiry will not be considered without these elements.
If you are not able to provide a web link to samples of your work, please email the samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Subject line should include: Art Director, Your Name/Samples.