How to make sure your emails won’t get lost in the holiday rush.
Last year, consumers received billions of emails during the holidays. In fact, the MailChimp platform sent 14.1 billion in December alone. So if you don’t want to get lost in the holiday rush, you’ll need to work hard to stand out. This complimentary new e-book from MDG Advertising can help.
- One "small" trick that could double the average open rate of your emails
- How to make holiday stress work to your advantage
- Why you must make this the season for sharing on social media
- The perfect method for timing your emails
- Simple tactics to make emails cross borders to a broader audience
- Easy ways to stretch holiday sales beyond the traditional calendar dates
- Why it’s important to think small if you want your emails read